top of page


SCREP can provide Clinical Rehabilitation Treatment to current DVA entitled clients, either being a holder of a white or gold card with a chronic condition. To access these services, you must obtain a referral from your treating GP or standard referral letter outlining your current medical position being treated and DVA member number. For more information please contact SCREP or visit the Department of Veterans Affair website here.

dva physio therapy.jpg
bottom of page